Tuesday, April 15, 2008

the reasons for these seasons.

well, here we are again.. i think its not right that we face crap all the time. i think its not right that we dont face it at all too.

but how come? i kept asking why why why. i dont hear any replies. i dont... i asked. i discussed. i dont get any replies. i dont..
thats ok la.. i thought to myself. thats alright.

people began doubting me, people dont belief me.

its ok if they are strangers. but i realised it hurts the most when they are your family.

it hurts even more, when you tried so hard. but it just wont work. it hasnt.. thats sucks.. alot.



love doesnt require anything in return. love is free.
love is not a form of insane games to play with
love has no grudges and no ill intentions.
love is a choice, freedom to choose
love is not selfish and not bliss
love has no condemnation
love is Jesus Christ
i love you, dear.





yours always,
xiang xiang


2 comments:

Esther ♥ said...

thank you :) i love you.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Telefone VoIP, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-voip.blogspot.com. A hug.