Saturday, September 29, 2007



Hello! it's been such a joy and blessing la. you are an angel you know?
to have you in my life and especially now. people say will past quick. but i know i want it to past quick and fruitfully la.
let us grow in our love and relationship with each other ok?
you never fail to put a smile on my face girl.
i love you all my life and forever
will be praying you and loving you forever dearie.
ever since it started i've never looked back.
cause i know you didnt too.
i commit to you. and love to see you smile
i want to marry you. dont care. haha..
just remember what we have. and you'll do fine. when i take the place of your memories! x)
I LOVE YOU, ALWAYS!



yours always,
xiang xiang <3>

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH soo sweeeeet. Haha..my hair all stand.

Esther ♥ said...

thank you so much :)heh. love you!

Jeko said...

xiang xiang?! hahaha